JAWATAN KOSONG TERKINI
Sukacita dimaklumkan TNB Repair and Maintenance Sdn Bhd mempelawa warga Malaysia yang berumur 30 tahu kebawah yang berkelayakan dan memenuhi kriteria yang ditetapkan untuk mengisi kekosongan terkini sebagai:
1. Chemist – Project O&M SJ Connaught Bridge – GF3
Penempatan di TNB Repair And Maintenance Sdn. Bhd., Project O&M SJ Connaught Bridge – GF3, Klang, Selangor
- Ensure effective management of station Chemical Services Section and station Environmental Management System at all time.
- Ensure chemical related plants such as Laboratory, Water Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, ECP, Oil Water Separator and other related equipment are maintained in good and safe working condition at all time.
- Ensure implementation of effective air, water and ground pollution including monitoring of boundary noise pollution as required.
- Provide all required laboratory services and analysis and able to provide advisory roles in interpreting chemical related parameters as and when required.
- Responsible to prepare yearly budget for Chemical section and monitoring of expenditure.
- Function as station Environmental Management Representatives (EMR) and ensure effective implementation of Environmental Management System (EMS), ISO14001 at all time.
Muat turun syarat kelayakan penuh setiap jawatan disini ➡ Iklan Jawatan
|Company: TNB Remaco|
|Website : www.tnbremaco.com.my|
|No. Tel : –|
|Location : Selangor|
|Dateline : 6 November 2015|
[/su_table][su_spoiler title=”Apply Now” icon=”arrow”]
Interested candidates with the relevant academic qualifications and experience are invited to submit a comprehensive resume detailing personal career history and accomplishments (in chronological order), copy of certificates (Degree/Transcript and SPM), present and expected salary, e-mail address, contact telephone number as well as a recent passport-sized photograph for the attention of: –
General Manager (Corporate Services)
TNB Repair And Maintenance Sdn. Bhd. (TNB REMACO)
Kindly submit the applications via the following email address:- firstname.lastname@example.org